I took it a bit more dramatic than normal, and kept a neutral look to the rest of my face.
I did a completely black lid, with shimmer on the inner half. I kept all the darkness out of the corners by using white on the inner corner and lining my water line with white to brighten them slightly. I also applied a thin black line under my waterline, smudging along the line and blending it into the white, then finished with a subtle liquid wing and of course, loads of mascara.
It made me feel all rock chick.. - Is that embarrassing?! - Which also translated into my outfit for last night.
I originally had it smoked out above the crease, but i very rarely leave it like that, I'll just ease myself into the dark eyes... So, it was cleaned up with a cotton bud soaked in eye make up remover, also making sure there was no eyeshadow under the winged liner.
- MAC Carbon eyeshadow, all over the lid
- Clinique eyeshadow duo in Victorian Pink, using the shimmer for the inner half of the lid
- Rimmel Matte White eyeshadow, used on the inner corners
- Rimmel's white eyeliner, along the water line
- MAC Carbon eyeshadow, along lower lash line.
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline, along upper lash line, with a slight flick at the edge
- Benefit A little bit BAD GAL mascara, one coat
- Sephora Triple action mascara, dragging lashes out at the edges, and thickening upper lashes.
I did a nude lip and only light blush.
It stayed the night, despite boiling clubs and lots of dancing!!